This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position at Rugged Robotics is to work as an Electrical Engineering Intern in the hardware team. The main responsibilities include prototyping, designing, and manufacturing robotic solutions for the construction industry. The intern will be involved in creating power, communication, and control PCBAs, testing and debugging circuit performance, and supporting the making and commissioning of the company's first fleet of robots. This is a summer internship/co-op opportunity located in Houston, TX.
- Experienced working with electro-mechanical or electrical systems from a prior internship, extra-curricular project, or lab research.
- Passionate about creating product that works reliably and exceeds customer's expectations.
- Hands-on with prototyping, building, & debugging electrical systems to quickly generate prototypes.
- Proficient in using Altium to craft circuits, schematics, and board layouts for prototypes and products.
- Able to develop firmware for complex electro-mechanical systems.
- Skilled in making informed engineering decisions through simulations, tests, data collection, and analysis.
- Collaborative and able to engage with vendors worldwide to refine designs and meet project timelines.
- Close collaboration with teammates
- Opportunities for learning new techniques and technologies
- Fast-paced work environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Value diversity at the company
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.