This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position of Robotic Operations Engineer at Rugged Robotics is to deploy and operate robots at customer construction sites, providing automated construction layout services with speed, precision, and reliability. The role involves frequent travel to customer locations, collaborating with internal engineering teams and customers to drive improvements to the robot platform, and representing the company while coordinating with customers for future projects. The ideal candidate should be excited about working directly with customers, have excellent communication skills, and be deeply familiar with the construction industry.
- Frequently travel (up to 50% of the time) to deliver automated construction layout as a service to customers
- Deploy and operate robots at customer's construction sites
- Debug issues as they arise
- Support customers to complete their projects
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams and customers to drive improvements to the robot platform
- Become knowledgeable about the entirety of the business model and the robotic system
- Represent the company while coordinating with customers for future projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders on construction sites
- Deep familiarity with the construction industry
- Passionate about delivering a product and service that exceeds customer's expectations
- Familiarity with robotic systems spanning across software, mechanical, and electrical disciplines
- Eager to learn new technologies and grow as an individual
- Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to improve robot hardware and software, company processes, and customer experience
- Experience as a field engineer or familiarity with field layout for interior installation (great to have)
- Competitive salary with equity
- Flexible paid vacation from day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401k Plan available
- Opportunities for growth towards technical R&D teams, business development & sales, or deployment team management as knowledge and experience is gained.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.