This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Director of Workday HRIS & Analytics at Marqeta, you will be responsible for defining Marqeta's end-to-end people systems infrastructure and developing an analytics roadmap. You will collaborate with stakeholders to create customized, scalable, and repeatable people solutions, and analyze and implement industry-leading technologies to enhance employee experiences. Additionally, you will lead a team of functional experts in People Analytics and HRIS, drive cross-functional projects to improve operational efficiencies and the employee experience, and establish the People Analytics strategy for the next 1-3 years.
- Collaborate with People Experience stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop a comprehensive global people systems infrastructure and roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders both within and outside of the People Team to create customized, scalable, and repeatable people solutions.
- Analyze, review, and implement forward-thinking, industry-leading technologies to enhance employee experiences.
- Utilize tools such as Workday, CultureAmp, Continu, and Greenhouse.
- Lead and mentor a team of functional experts in People Analytics and HRIS.
- Drive cross-functional People Operations/HR projects aimed at improving operational efficiencies and enhancing the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle. This includes process design, mapping, improvements, and automation.
- Identify automation and process simplification opportunities that enhance and add value to our work through technology, with a focus on customer/user experience.
- Act as the HR lead for SOX compliance matters in partnership with the Internal Audit team.
- Establish the People Analytics strategy and priorities for the next 1-3 years.
- Promote the adoption of people analytics products and technology across Marqeta.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent college-level education
- 12+ years of experience in HR data analytics and people systems, preferably in a fast-growing company
- Proficiency in a wide range of HR tools and systems, including experience with implementing new tools and products
- Hands-on configuration experience with Workday is required, while experience with Greenhouse is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Experience managing, analyzing, or visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, SQL, or Python
- Flexible time off – take what you need
- Retirement savings program with company contribution
- Equity in a publicly-traded company and an Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% + coverage for dependents and pets
- Family-forming benefits, fertility support, and up to 20 weeks of Parental Leave
- Free therapy sessions, financial coaching, and legal advice
- Monthly stipend to support our remote work model (#LI-Remote)