This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotherapeutics company focused on developing targeted genetic medicines using their Therapeutic Vector Evolution (TVE) platform. They aim to unlock the full potential of gene therapy by inventing evolved vectors for use in their products. With a deep portfolio of gene therapy product candidates and demonstrated clinical proof-of-concept, 4DMT is positioned to create and commercialize transformative treatments for a broad range of diseases. Their fully integrated approach, robust technology and IP foundation, and ability to rapidly move from idea to IND set them apart in the competitive genetic medicine landscape.
- Serves as project team leader for cross-functional assessment of new indication portfolio opportunities
- Owns commercial inputs for cross-functional assessment for select new indication portfolio opportunities, including forecasting
- Analyze target markets to determine current and future treatment paradigms, competitive landscape, unmet need, product positioning, and value proposition
- Own preliminary forecast to quantify market and product opportunities, including sensitivity analyses to validate key value-driven assumptions
- Serves as a commercial lead for select pipeline programs
- Provides ongoing analysis
- Hybrid work environment with onsite work 2-3 days/week on average
- Base salary compensation range: Minimum: $214,000, Maximum: $255,000
- Equal employment opportunities
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities