This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Venafi is seeking a Director of Product Marketing to drive the go-to-market strategy for Venafi TLS Protect Cloud. This strategic role requires a creative thinker with experience in bringing platforms to market and a strong desire to help organizations prevent security breaches and revenue disruptions caused by machine identity management failures. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing compelling value propositions, conducting market research, and executing successful product launches. They should also possess strong project management skills, be self-motivated, and have a collaborative mindset.
- Experience working cross functionally with Product Management to develop compelling value propositions for Product Positioning and Messaging
- Demonstrated experience conducting market research to identify target audiences, market trends, and customer needs.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans in collaboration with the Marketing team to drive product adoption and revenue growth through effective marketing campaigns, sales enablement materials, and customer-facing content.
- Work closely with sales teams to develop sales tools, training, and collateral to support the selling process.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market landscape, and customer insights to inform product strategies and marketing initiatives.
- Conduct market research, including customer interviews and surveys, to gather feedback and understand customer needs and pain points.
- Monitor and gather market trends to identify opportunities and potential threats.
- Plan and execute product launches, ensuring alignment across various teams and driving awareness and demand generation activities.
- Develop compelling product messaging and sales tools to support the launch of new features and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop marketing campaigns and promotions to generate leads and drive product adoption.
- Develop customer success stories, case studies, and testimonials to showcase the value and benefits of Venafi TLS Protect Cloud.
- Support customer enablement initiatives by developing training materials, product documentation, and resources to enhance customer understanding and adoption.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with at least 4 years of experience in a market-facing role, preferably in cybersecurity or SaaS Software industry
- Comfortable with productivity, collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce, MS Office etc
- Familiar with marketing automation tools, how they enable the persona journeys and the types of KPI's they support e.g. Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to set realistic goals, track progress against, and course correct.
- Public speaking experience, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer that can create compelling content and articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Team player
- Understanding of cloud technologies and experience in marketing cloud-based solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective go-to-market strategies and execute successful product launches.
- Ability to gather and interpret market and customer insights to inform product strategies.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter and a cross-functional collaborator.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Employer-subsidized premiums for health, dental, and vision insurance for team members and their families
- Flexible time off policy
- 14 holidays observed
- Four "pick your own community service day"
- 401(k) and company matching
- Company HSA contribution
- 2x salary employer-paid life insurance
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance