This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Director of Product Management for Patreon's Creator Tools team is to lead a product management team in reimagining the experience for creators on Patreon and developing tools to help them launch and grow sustainable businesses. The role involves hiring, managing, coaching, and developing a team of product managers, as well as collaborating with engineering, design, UX research, and data science leadership to shape the future of creator tools and commerce experiences on Patreon. The Director of Product Management will also be responsible for influencing vision, strategy, and product roadmap, overseeing multiple projects, and ensuring the team delivers according to deadlines.
- Lead a product management team to reimagine the experience for creators on Patreon and build tools to help them launch and grow sustainable businesses.
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop an exceptional team of product managers.
- Report to the Chief Product Officer and partner with engineering, design, UX research, and data science leadership to define the future of creator tools and commerce experiences on Patreon, both short-term and long-term.
- Influence vision, strategy, and product roadmap and align the organization by clearly and confidently presenting complex product ideas to leadership and the broader organization.
- Oversee multiple projects and ensure the team delivers according to deadlines, is effective, and team members are set up for success through clear goal setting and career support.
- 8+ years of experience directly managing world-class consumer product management teams
- Proven track record of leading a team of talented product managers to deliver on major 0→1 initiatives
- Well-demonstrated ability to ruthlessly prioritize and build processes that scale
- Ability to inspire and rally a team around a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap while understanding broader organizational needs
- Thrives in an ambiguous, scaling, iterative product development culture
- Competitive benefits package
- Salary and equity plans
- Healthcare coverage
- Unlimited paid time off
- Company holidays and recharge days
- Commuter benefits
- Lifestyle stipends
- Learning and development stipends
- Parental leave
- 401k plan with matching