This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
SalesLabX, a people-first organization based in Austin, TX, is seeking a proactive and passionate Marketing Strategist to join their rapidly growing tech start-up. In this role, you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to provide valuable marketing suggestions and solutions. You will lead marketing strategy calls, present recommendations, and offer ongoing strategic and tactical advice to clients. Additionally, you will contribute to various marketing strategy assets and stay up-to-date with marketing trends. If you are looking to grow professionally in a supportive and inclusive work environment, apply now to join this innovative team.
- Leads marketing strategy calls with clients and maintains good-working relationships with clients.
- Leads client strategy sessions independently and supports Account Coordinators in their client sessions.
- Presents strategic marketing recommendations to meet the client’s goals based on research, industry knowledge, and best practices.
- Advises clients on driving strategic cohesion across all related efforts and projects.
- Provides ongoing strategic and tactical advice to clients on a wide range of digital marketing topics.
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs, business, products, and market.
- Conducts regular reviews of competitors’ activities and online presence.
- Creates or contributes to various marketing strategy assets.
- Communicates strategic needs and goals of clients to Account Coordinators.
- Provides marketing strategy guidance, problem-solving, and advice to internal teams.
- Stays up to date with marketing trends and regularly shares knowledge with team members and clients.
- Reports on marketing attribution metrics and identifies any changes needed.
- Prepares campaign forecasts requested by current clients.
- Experiments with new marketing tools and techniques to improve strategic processes and output.
- Performs cost-benefit analyses for current clients.
- Researches tools and approaches in marketing and project management for team growth.
- Suggests improvements to client service and experience to Team Lead.
- Escalates critical client feedback and resolves intermediate-advanced level issues quickly and effectively.
- Embodies and promotes SLX and RISE values.
- In-depth knowledge of brand and product marketing, multi-channel marketing, digital marketing, and related technologies.
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing and CRM practices.
- In-depth knowledge of brand and product marketing, multi-channel marketing, digital marketing and related technologies, web analytics, social media, mobile and device trends, and large enterprise marketing needs.
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing and CRM practices along with marketing tools and strategies.
- Proficient working knowledge of marketing tools and strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and best practices.
- Proactive, positive, and passionate about marketing.
- Excellent communicator with great customer service skills.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Ability to lead marketing strategy calls with clients and maintain good-working relationships.
- Ability to present strategic marketing recommendations and lead presentations.
- Provide ongoing strategic and tactical advice to clients on digital marketing topics.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of clients' needs, business, products, and market.
- Create or contribute to various marketing strategy assets.
- Communicate strategic needs and goals of clients to internal teams.
- Provide marketing strategy guidance, problem-solving, and advice to internal teams.
- Stay up to date with marketing trends and regularly share knowledge.
- Report on marketing attribution metrics and prepare campaign forecasts.
- Experiment with new marketing tools and techniques.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses for current clients.
- Research tools and approaches in marketing and project management.
- Suggest improvements to client service and experience.
- Escalate critical client feedback and resolve intermediate-advanced level issues.
- Embody and promote SLX and RISE values.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Home Office Workspace Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Employer-Funded Certification Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness Stipend
- Mental Health Therapy Stipend
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Regular Team Events (such as Happy Hours)
- 40 Hours Required Time Off
- One-Week End of Year Time Off
- Access to Organization Subscriptions
- Personal Care Travel Reimbursement