This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Stream is seeking a US-based Developer Marketing Manager to join their team. This hybrid role allows for both office and remote work and is based in the tech hub of Boulder. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating various marketing initiatives, including webinars and sponsored events, to enhance brand presence and expand reach. They will also proactively identify sponsorship opportunities in developer channels and build relationships within the SDK community. This role requires a strong understanding of developer ecosystems and familiarity with platforms like Github.
- Proactively identify sponsorship opportunities in niche technical communities across developer channels like Github, Youtube, Newsletters, meetups, etc.
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with potential sponsors and influencers in the SDK community space.
- Own the end to end sponsorship process ranging from the initial identification to consistently measuring the results and ROI of Stream’s field marketing efforts using tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot and other similar tools.
- Partner with our Developer Marketing team to facilitate product webinars, podcasts and content distribution aimed at growing Stream’s product engagement.
- Help facilitate projects and coordination between the different marketing teams.
- Stay current with current industry trends, developer tools and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities, marketing channels and areas for developer engagement.
- 2+ years of experience in field/developer marketing, event marketing, or partner marketing
- Prior experience in technical SAAS companies with a PLG focus
- Track record of coordinating sponsorships and relationships in the B2D and B2B sector
- Strong understanding and presence in developer ecosystems and familiarity with platforms like Github, Discord, and StackOverflow
- Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Superior written and oral communication capabilities
- Self-driven with a knack for problem-solving on the fly
- Hands-on experience organizing hosted, sponsored events, and webinars
- Proficiency with marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Streamyard
- Competitive salary package, including base salary and commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits
- 19+ days of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Remote work flexibility
- Free health insurance for the employee and discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan with 4% match
- Fitness stipend
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office
- Macbook Pro provided
- Learning and Development budget
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks
- RTD pass + free parking pass on Pearl Street
- Office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary parents
- Possibility to visit office in Amsterdam
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.