This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the company is seeking a Developer Advocate Team Lead who will be responsible for making Apache Pinot and related technologies famous. The role involves translating team goals into specific projects, helping the team overcome obstacles, and supporting their professional growth. The ideal candidate should have experience as a developer advocate and be willing to work as a player/coach. They should also have a deep understanding of databases, data stores, data warehouses, and distributed systems. The salary range for this full-time position is $175,000 - $225,000, with additional competitive equity grants.
- Turn coarse-grained team goals into specific projects and plans for the team
- Track status against individual and team goals
- Help develop and report measurements of the activities and impact of the team towards their goals
- Represent developer advocacy cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management
- Meet weekly with each team member for mentoring, coaching, and continuous performance communication
- Provide a professional environment characterized by growth and safety
- Recruit and hire new world-class developer advocates as team hiring goals allow
- Experience as a developer advocate, whether by title or function
- Experience as a manager or team lead
- Deep empathy for developers learning a new and potentially difficult technology
- Experience and understanding of databases, data stores, data warehouses, and distributed systems
- Competitive and compelling equity grants
- Access to a comprehensive benefits offering
- Base salary range of $175,000 - $225,000 (subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes)
- Salary and equity compensation may vary depending on factors such as location, skills, experience, and assessment process
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.