This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Rhombus is seeking a Data Scientist to join their team in Colorado Springs, CO. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in database management solutions, large-scale data processing, and statistics. They will work with the Product team to design, develop, and launch efficient and reliable data pipelines to move, analyze, and model data. The position has a salary range of $90,000 to $200,000. Rhombus is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
- Discover datasets that could help in solution development
- Data curation, analysis, quantitative modeling
- Validation and quality assurance of data, models and results
- Deploy and implement solutions in collaboration with product team
- Interact with the product team on current and upcoming user requirements
- Masters or Ph.D. in Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering, especially numerical methods and simulations
- Strong background in database management solutions, familiarity with databases such as MySQL and Oracle
- Large-scale data processing and implementing batch processing pipelines in HPC or cloud architecture
- Background in Statistics is expected, and Experience with Machine Learning is a bonus
- Experience with Cloud Computing environments (AWS, GCloud, Azure) is a plus