This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Tempus is seeking a highly-motivated clinical informatics analyst to join their Clinical Informatics team. The analyst will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain clinical data models, translate customer needs into key concept definitions, and facilitate the integration of data models into workflows and applications. They will also be responsible for structuring and normalizing data from various sources and maintaining knowledge bases for clinical concepts. The ideal candidate should have an advanced degree in medical informatics or a related discipline, at least 5 years of oncology informatics experience, and familiarity with standard medical terminologies and real-world data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain clinical data models.
- Create and execute validation plans for new models and disease types.
- Translate customer needs and product requests into key concept definitions and business logic for complex models.
- Facilitate integration of data model into workflows, applications, and data deliveries.
- Structure and normalize data from various sources.
- Develop and maintain knowledge bases for clinical concepts.
- Proactively monitor and support quality assurance and process improvement initiatives.
- Advanced degree in medical informatics or related discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of oncology informatics experience
- Experience working with standard medical terminologies (e.g., SNOMED CT, RxNorm, LOINC, ICD-9/10)
- Experience working with real world data from various sources (e.g., curation workflows, EHR integrations, lab systems)
- Incentive compensation
- Restricted stock units
- Medical benefits
- Other benefits (not specified)
- Equal opportunity employer
- No discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is some text inside of a div block.