This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Customer Care Specialist at Toast, you will be responsible for providing a world-class experience to Toast customers through various channels such as phone, chat, and email. Your role will involve leveraging your product knowledge and customer service skills to answer customer inquiries, deliver creative problem-solving solutions, and ensure timely outcomes. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of Toast's hardware and software through professional development and training. Success in this role requires strong communication, organizational, and troubleshooting skills, as well as the ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Leverage Toast product knowledge and customer service skills to answer incoming calls, chats, and casework from Toast Customers
- Deliver a top-tier customer experience through creative problem-solving and consistent probing to craft accurate and timely outcomes for Toast Customers
- Conduct Toast procedures to escalate and coordinate the customer response in accordance with Toast values
- Expand knowledge of Toast's hardware and software weekly through professional development time, trainings, knowledge base articles, and experience gained from performing the role
- 1+ years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and championing the customer experience
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Proven track record of success navigating and troubleshooting technical tools, for instance an Apple laptop and Android based software + Toast-native hardware
- Strong communication, organizational, and influencing skills
- Experience answering incoming phone calls and ticketing systems
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SaaS company
- Open to schedules that may include weekends, holidays and nights
- Competitive compensation and benefits programs
- Healthy lifestyle with flexibility to meet changing needs
- Access to Toast benefits
- Starting pay rate of $19.50 USD
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Inclusive hiring process with reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.