This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Ahrefs is seeking students for an internship in their backend team at their main office in Singapore. They are open to remote internships for the right candidate and are willing to accommodate terms as short as 2-3 months. The team primarily uses OCaml, with some D and C++ as well, and works on projects ranging from crawling the entire internet to processing petabytes of data. Interns will be assigned a one-on-one mentor to review their code and give feedback.
- Work on real-world projects related to crawling the internet, processing petabytes of data, and serving user requests.
- Write code in OCaml, with the possibility of using ReasonML, Rust, or C++.
- Receive one-on-one mentorship to review code and provide feedback.
- Accommodate working dates/hours to academic schedule.
- Provide all necessary help and advice from the team.
- Work on real-world projects related to crawling the internet, processing petabytes of data, and serving user requests
- Proficiency in OCaml, ReasonML, Rust, or C++
- Ability to write code in OCaml
- Willingness to receive feedback from a one-on-one mentor
- Accommodate working dates/hours to academic schedule
- Senior (closer to graduation) years preferred for internship position
- Work on real-world projects ranging from crawling entire Internet to processing petabytes of data extracted from those crawls and serving user requests consuming these data.
- One-on-one mentor to review your code and give feedback.
- Needed help and advice from the team.
- Adjust working dates/hours to academic schedule.
- Possible remote internship for the right candidate.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.