A history of clinical excellence coupled with a longstanding commitment to groundbreaking research, West Cancer Center provides the patient with a full-spectrum of care, including access to Phase I through Phase III clinical trials. This commitment is strengthened through an innovative partnership with Methodist Healthcare and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, combining leaders in education, research and medical care to enhance the study and treatment of cancer. Through this collaboration, patients are presented with the unique benefit of a mutually beneficial synergy that exists between scientists in the laboratory and physicians in the clinic – enabling us to provide our patients with the best care available as we work to deliver more effective treatment strategies and therapies.
West Cancer Center's core mission is centered around providing world-class, comprehensive cancer care to patients while advancing the field of oncology through cutting-edge research and innovation. Their primary goal is to deliver personalized, compassionate treatment and support to patients and their families, ensuring the best possible outcomes in their cancer journey. By fostering a collaborative environment that brings together expert clinicians, researchers, and educators, West Cancer Center strives to continuously improve and redefine the standards of cancer care, making a lasting impact on the lives of those affected by this disease.
- Ability to work near toxic or caustic chemicals
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports, government regulations, common scientific and technical journals and legal documents
- Ability to respond verbally and in writing to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, large employee groups and/or public groups
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, BSA, ANC, drug calculations, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical complex instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb or balance, stoop or crouch, hand/wrist use, talk, see and hear for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Additional hours may be required
- Travel may be required
- Compassion: West Cancer Center is dedicated to providing compassionate care to every patient, treating them with kindness, empathy, and respect.
- Collaboration: West Cancer Center values collaboration and teamwork, working together to provide the best possible care for patients.
- Innovation: West Cancer Center is committed to advancing cancer care through innovative research and technology, striving to find new and better ways to treat cancer.
- Integrity: West Cancer Center operates with the highest level of integrity, upholding ethical standards and maintaining transparency in all aspects of its operations.
- Excellence: West Cancer Center strives for excellence in all areas of its work, from patient care to research to community outreach.
West Cancer Center
William H. West