Toast is an all-in-one point-of-sale and restaurant management platform for businesses in the foodservice and hospitality space. As a cloud-based system built specifically for restaurants, Toast offers advanced functionality including tableside ordering, quick menu modifications, real-time enterprise reporting, online ordering, and labor management on an easy-to-use interface. The company powers successful restaurants by combining point of sale, front of house, back of house, and guest-facing technology with an unequaled commitment to customer success. It enables the community of restaurateurs to delight guests and thrive. Toast was founded on 2011 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Toast's core mission is centered around revolutionizing the restaurant industry by providing an all-in-one, comprehensive technology platform to streamline operations and enhance customer experiences. Their primary goal is to empower restaurant owners and staff with innovative tools and solutions, enabling them to thrive in a competitive market and drive business growth. By offering a user-friendly, customizable, and integrated system, Toast aims to transform the way restaurants operate, fostering efficiency, collaboration, and success for their clients.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success
- Emphasis on authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility
- Equitable opportunities for all employees
- Commitment to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process
- Empathy: At Toast, we prioritize empathy in all of our interactions, both with our customers and with each other, to create a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of our work and our decisions, and empowering our employees to take initiative and drive results.
- Growth mindset: Toast values a growth mindset, encouraging our employees to embrace challenges and learn from failures in order to continuously improve.
- Transparency: We prioritize transparency in our communication and decision-making processes, fostering trust and accountability within our team and with our customers.
Chairman and CEO
Co-Founder & President
No items found.