United States Golf Association is a government agency conduction US Open championship to golf fans. They have incorporated with IBM for their computing and analytics technology.
The United States Golf Association (USGA) is dedicated to promoting and conserving the true spirit of the game of golf, fostering its growth and development, and ensuring its accessibility for all. With a focus on maintaining the integrity and traditions of the sport, the USGA strives to establish and uphold the rules, regulations, and standards that govern golf. By providing resources, conducting championships, and collaborating with various stakeholders, the organization aims to create a thriving and inclusive golf community that inspires both current and future generations of players.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a zero-cost medical plan offered for all full-time employees
- Retirement plans, with up to 10% annual USGA contribution
- Suite of programs to promote physical, emotional, and financial well-being
- Generous bank of paid time off, plus the week between Christmas and New Years Day off
- Off-site team building events
- On-site gym and golf simulator
- Professional development opportunities
- Integrity: United States Golf Association upholds the highest standards of honesty, fairness, and ethical conduct in all aspects of the game of golf.
- Innovation: United States Golf Association is committed to advancing the sport of golf through innovative technology, research, and development.
- Community: United States Golf Association fosters a sense of community among golfers and enthusiasts, promoting inclusivity, diversity, and social responsibility.
- Excellence: United States Golf Association strives for excellence in all aspects of its operations, from championship events to course maintenance, to ensure the highest quality golf experience for all.
United States Golf Association
Chief Executive Officer
Recent Hiring News
Future USGA site in Pinehurst takes next step toward construction
Pinehurst Awarded Four More U.S. Opens
No items found.