Mercy For Animals believes that a humane society is possible. They are committed to reducing the greatest amount of suffering for the largest number of animals.
Mercy For Animals' core mission is centered around advocating for animal rights and promoting compassionate food choices and policies. They strive to create a world where animals are treated with respect and dignity, focusing on preventing animal cruelty and reducing the suffering of farmed animals. Through their undercover investigations, corporate campaigns, and educational initiatives, Mercy For Animals aims to inspire individuals and organizations to make ethical decisions and drive systemic change for the betterment of animals and the planet.
- Annual salary of around $65,635–$74,660, depending on qualifications
- No- or low-cost health, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan, with a dollar-to-dollar employer match of up to 3 percent of your annual earnings
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Compassion: Mercy For Animals is driven by a deep sense of compassion for all animals, inspiring a culture of empathy and kindness towards all living beings.
- Integrity: Mercy For Animals operates with the highest level of integrity, upholding ethical standards and transparency in all its actions and decisions.
- Innovation: Mercy For Animals is committed to finding new and innovative ways to advocate for animal rights, promoting creativity and forward-thinking in all aspects of its work.
- Collaboration: Mercy For Animals recognizes the power of collaboration and partnerships, working with individuals and organizations across different sectors to achieve its mission.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Mercy For Animals values diversity and inclusivity, fostering a culture that celebrates differences and promotes equity and justice for all.
Mercy For Animals
This is some text inside of a div block.