LOFT Inc., is an innovator in the 3D visualization of home furnishings in rooms. Its core technology enables photographs of a room to quickly be turned into a 3D environment that can be redecorated and is used by leading branded furniture retailers. Its award-winning, cloud-based platform roOomy, enables virtual staging and redecoration in 3D of real estate listings, connecting home furnishings retailers and the real estate community with consumers at the moment they are considering a home purchase. Business Summary: LOFT is the global market leader of cloud-based, patent-pending, 2D to 3D virtual, real time technology that enables consumers to visualize furniture purchases which in turn enables retailers, furniture manufacturers and real estate agents to increase sales, shorten sales cycles and reduce returns. How It Works: LOFT enables consumers to take a 2D photo of a room and transform the space to a 3D interactive environment. Its features will spark consumers’ imaginations as they virtually remove current furniture, move pieces around, customize textiles and flooring, choose new furniture and make confident decisions about new purchases. This will ultimately benefit consumers, retailers, furniture manufacturers and real estate agents. Customer Opportunity: The LOFT 3D technology allows retailers, furniture manufacturers and real estate agents to 1.) Incrementally increase average order values; 2.) Shorten sales cycles; 3.) Reduce returns, 4.) Develop a deeper relationship with the customer as their room becomes your showroom. Product/Services: LOFT enables retailers to offer customers the opportunity to view rooms be it in-store, online or on a mobile device. LOFT creates a collaboration among customers, furniture retailers and new real estate agents. Target Markets: LOFT focuses on highly competitive B2B industries that are beginning to integrate digital strategies into sales and marketing. Customers: Crate and Barrel, Havertys, Donghia, Rubelli, Carpet Court and Trendhopper among others. Sales/Marketing Strategy: LOFT utilizes aggregate data and analytics derived from its beta customers to provide potential customers real financial data. LOFT is in conversations with the top 50 retailers/brands in the world. Business Model: LOFT’s business model is based on both a revenue share and a subscription model. Competitors and Competitive Advantage: AutoDesk’s Homestyler and Floored are LOFT’s closest competitors. LOFT is the only company that can truly transform a 2D photo into a 3D model with true photo-realism that allows consumers to remove items in the room and then augment with new items.
Loft's core mission is centered around revolutionizing the real estate industry by providing innovative, data-driven solutions that streamline property transactions and enhance user experiences. Their primary objective is to empower individuals and organizations with cutting-edge technology and insights, enabling them to make informed decisions in the dynamic real estate market. By fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement, Loft aims to transform the way people buy, sell, and manage properties, ultimately driving growth and efficiency in the sector.
- Freedom Living at Work (FLOW) (Opções de trabalho - escolhido junto à liderança)
- Full remote - 1x a 2x por ano presencialmente
- Flex - 1x a 2x por semana presencialmente
- Office based - 3x ou mais por semana presencialmente
- Benefício educação
- Plano de saúde
- Plano odontológico
- Seguro de vida
- Férias flexíveis
- Licença Parental
- Gympass: programa de academias e de cuidado com a saúde mental
- VT de acordo com a política da Loft
- Loft Flex: temos flexibilidade com o saldo de refeição, auxílio home office e seu plano de saúde também pode ser flexível.
- Innovation: Loft values innovation and encourages its employees to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is key at Loft, as the company believes that working together and sharing ideas leads to better outcomes.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Loft is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected.
- Continuous Learning: Loft encourages its employees to never stop learning and provides opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
No items found.