JumpCloud is an open directory platform for secure, frictionless access from any device to any resource, anywhere. JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply Zero Trust principles. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
Jumpcloud's core mission is centered around simplifying and streamlining IT operations by providing a comprehensive and secure cloud-based directory platform. Their primary objective is to empower organizations of all sizes to efficiently manage user identities, devices, and access control, ensuring seamless and secure collaboration across diverse ecosystems. By offering a versatile and user-friendly solution, Jumpcloud aims to revolutionize the way businesses handle their IT infrastructure, fostering innovation and enhancing overall operational efficiency.
- Empowerment: Jumpcloud values empowering its employees to take ownership and make decisions, fostering a culture of autonomy and trust.
- Innovation: Jumpcloud encourages creativity and innovation, pushing boundaries to solve complex problems and drive progress in the industry.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is key at Jumpcloud, with a focus on teamwork and open communication to achieve shared goals.
- Customer Obsession: Jumpcloud is dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences, putting the customer at the center of everything they do.
- Continuous Improvement: Jumpcloud prioritizes continuous improvement, constantly seeking ways to enhance their products, processes, and culture.
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & CFO
No items found.
Recent Hiring News
OpSec slip-up reveals the threat actor behind JumpCloud hack
North Korean hackers targeting JumpCloud mistakenly exposed their IP addresses, researchers say
JumpCloud and BambooHR Partner to Accelerate
No items found.