Gradle, Inc. is the software company behind Gradle Enterprise (www.gradle.com) and Gradle Build Tool (www.gradle.org). Gradle Enterprise is the leading performance acceleration and failure analytics platform for JVM-environment-based software builds and tests. The most prestigious software development teams in the world use Gradle Enterprise to give developers back up to two days per week in lost productivity time. It does this by cutting in half build and test feedback cycle times and the mean-time-to-resolution for build and test failures in Gradle, Maven and Bazel build environments. And it is a key enabling technology for the emerging practice of Developer Productivity Engineering. Gradle Build Tool is the most popular build tool for open source JVM projects on GitHub. It is downloaded on average more than 27 million times per month and has been counted in the “Top 20 Most Popular Open-Source Projects for IT” by TechCrunch. Many popular open-source projects use Gradle Build Tool in combination with Gradle Enterprise, with Spring, JUnit, and JetBrains (Kotlin) being prominent examples.
Gradle Inc.'s core mission is centered around revolutionizing software development and delivery by providing powerful, flexible, and efficient build automation tools. Their primary objective is to enable developers and organizations to streamline their workflows, enhance productivity, and accelerate innovation. By offering cutting-edge solutions like Gradle Build Tool and Gradle Enterprise, Gradle Inc. is committed to transforming the software development landscape and empowering teams to achieve their full potential.
- A focus on learning and development – Gradle offers an annual learning and development stipend and a monthly company-wide Learning Day
- A hardware package that includes a laptop, monitor, other peripheral hardware, and a home office stipend to make sure you are fully set up to work remotely
- Generous paid time off
- Paid public holidays
- Volunteer Day – Up to 8 hours of paid work time each year for team members to give back to their local communities
- Work from anywhere in the world with working conditions that allow for seamless collaboration with colleagues through email, chat, and video streaming
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Opportunities for growth in technical and leadership responsibilities
- Close collaboration with experienced and dedicated peer engineers
- In-person meetings, such as annual company offsite, team meetings, and onboardings
- Simplicity: Gradle Inc. values simplicity in software development, striving to make complex tasks easy and intuitive for developers.
- Flexibility: The company promotes flexibility in its approach to software development, encouraging experimentation and adaptation to meet the needs of different projects and teams.
- Openness: Gradle Inc. values transparency and open communication, fostering a culture of honesty and trust among employees and with its community of users.
- Continuous improvement: The company is committed to continuous improvement, encouraging employees to learn and grow through feedback, mentorship, and ongoing development opportunities.
Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & CTO
CFO & COO