Founded in 2010, GoFundMe is a fundraising platform that connects people, causes, and charities seeking support with those able to help. GoFundMe provides an efficient and safe platform to raise money for both immediate and long-term needs, while making an impact on a global scale. GoFundMe is inspiring hope and changing lives through giving.
GoFundMe's central mission is to provide a platform that empowers individuals and communities to raise funds for causes they are passionate about, fostering a spirit of generosity and support. The company strives to create a safe, user-friendly, and efficient environment for people to connect, share their stories, and make a tangible impact on the lives of others. By leveraging technology and social media, GoFundMe aims to revolutionize the way people give and receive help, ultimately nurturing a global community of compassionate individuals working together to make a difference.
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Empathy: GoFundMe values empathy, encouraging employees to understand and connect with the needs of their users and the communities they serve.
- Impact: GoFundMe is dedicated to making a positive impact in the world, empowering individuals and organizations to create change and make a difference.
- Inclusivity: GoFundMe is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
- Continuous learning: GoFundMe encourages employees to continuously learn and grow, providing opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
COO & CFO
Member of the Board of Directors
This is some text inside of a div block.