ChaosSearch develops a data platform designed for scalable log analytics. The ChaosSearch Data Platform indexes customer’s cloud data rendering it fully searchable and enabling data analytics at scale with a massive reduction of time, cost, and complexity. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
ChaosSearch's mission is to revolutionize data storage and analytics by providing a fully managed, cloud-native solution that enables businesses to easily and cost-effectively store, search, and analyze massive amounts of data. By eliminating the need for complex data management infrastructure, ChaosSearch empowers organizations to focus on extracting valuable insights from their data, driving innovation and growth.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Pre-tax savings plans for retirement, health care, and commuter expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Flexibility to work from home as needed.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Innovation: ChaosSearch is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of data analytics and storage, inspiring employees to think creatively and develop groundbreaking solutions for the tech industry.
- Customer-centricity: At ChaosSearch, the customer's needs are paramount, driving a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, responsiveness, and tailored solutions to help clients succeed.
- Collaboration: ChaosSearch fosters a collaborative environment where teamwork and open communication are key, enabling employees to learn from one another and work together to achieve common goals.
- Adaptability: Embracing change and staying agile is essential at ChaosSearch, as the company encourages its team members to be flexible, learn from challenges, and continuously evolve in the fast-paced tech landscape.
- Growth mindset: ChaosSearch promotes personal and professional development, offering opportunities for employees to expand their skills, take on new challenges, and advance their careers within the organization.
and Chief Scientist
No items found.