Cardless is a credit card company. They help brands launch custom cobrand credit card products. They handle the program creation, card underwriting, lending, issuance, and top-notch customer service, while brands focus on delivering rewards truly valuable to their superfan cardholders. Cardless was founded in February 2019 by Michael Spelfogel and Scott Kazmierowicz (ex-Stanford CS / Data Science, ex-Lyft, ex-Visa, ex-Goldman) and is backed by top VCs including Accomplice, Greycroft, Clocktower Ventures, as well as founders of Plastiq, SeatGeek, Flatiron Health, and FiveStars
Cardless is dedicated to revolutionizing the credit card industry by providing innovative, brand-focused financial products that foster deeper connections between consumers and their favorite brands. Their core mission is to create a seamless, personalized, and rewarding experience for cardholders, while empowering brands to build stronger relationships with their customers. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and data-driven insights, Cardless aims to redefine the way people interact with credit cards and reshape the future of consumer finance.
- Customer-centricity: Cardless prioritizes the needs and experiences of its customers, ensuring that its products and services are designed to provide exceptional value and satisfaction.
- Innovation: Cardless embraces a culture of continuous learning and experimentation, empowering employees to develop cutting-edge solutions that redefine the future of digital payments and financial services.
- Collaboration: Cardless fosters a supportive and inclusive work environment, where team members are encouraged to share ideas, learn from one another, and work together to achieve common goals.
- Integrity: Cardless is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in its business practices, promoting transparency, honesty, and accountability in all aspects of the organization.
- Adaptability: Cardless values flexibility and resilience, encouraging employees to embrace change and adapt to the evolving needs of the market and the company.
No items found.