Benson Hill is a crop improvement company that unlocks the natural diversity of plants and empowers innovators with a revolutionary crop design platform to develop healthier and more sustainable food and ingredients. Benson Hill empowers innovators to develop more healthy, flavorful, and sustainable food by unlocking the natural genetic diversity of plants. Benson Hill’s CropOS™ platform combines machine learning and big data with breeding techniques and plant biology to drastically accelerate and simplify the product development process.
Benson Hill's core mission is centered around unlocking the natural genetic potential of plants to create a more sustainable and efficient food system. They strive to empower innovators in the agriculture and food industries by providing them with cutting-edge technology and data-driven solutions. By combining the power of plant science, data analytics, and cloud computing, Benson Hill aims to revolutionize the way we grow and consume food, ultimately contributing to a healthier and more environmentally friendly future for all.
- A Collaborative Environment
- A flexible PTO program with a focus on work/life balance
- Competitive medical benefits and retirement savings plan
- FREE Dental and Vision Coverage
- Education reimbursement
- PAID parental leave
- Sustainability: Benson Hill is dedicated to creating a more sustainable food system, prioritizing environmentally conscious practices and products.
- Innovation: Benson Hill values innovation and creativity, encouraging employees to think outside the box and push boundaries in the pursuit of progress.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is key to Benson Hill's success, fostering a team-oriented environment that values diverse perspectives and encourages open communication.
- Inclusivity: Benson Hill is committed to creating a more inclusive workplace and industry, promoting diversity and equity in all aspects of the business.
- Impact: Benson Hill is driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the world, prioritizing purpose-driven work and social responsibility.
Matthew B. Crisp
Todd C. Mockler