3Cloud is a born-in-the-cloud Microsoft Gold-certified Azure technology services firm that provides cloud strategy, design, implementation, acquisition, and ongoing managed services to our clients.
3Cloud's core mission is centered around empowering businesses to harness the full potential of Microsoft Azure, driving digital transformation and innovation. As a leading Microsoft Azure services provider, 3Cloud strives to deliver exceptional cloud solutions and services tailored to each organization's unique needs, ensuring scalability, security, and efficiency. By fostering a collaborative environment and leveraging cutting-edge technology, 3Cloud aims to revolutionize the way businesses navigate the cloud landscape, ultimately enhancing their overall performance and growth.
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
- Expertise: 3Cloud values expertise and encourages employees to continuously develop their skills and knowledge to provide the best solutions for clients.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is key at 3Cloud, with a focus on teamwork and communication to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Customer-centricity: 3Cloud is committed to putting the customer first, providing tailored solutions and exceptional service to meet their unique needs.
Founder & CEO
Recent Hiring News
3Cloud Acquires PGSI
3Cloud, the Leading Microsoft Azure Services Partner, Acquires Manila-Based PGSI to Extend Global Delivery Capabilities
No items found.