This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced software engineer who enjoys solving complex technical problems. The job overview emphasizes the opportunity to work with other engineers, interact with customers, and tackle tough technology problems. The Support team provides expertise to customers working on critical IIoT systems, and the role involves owning support cases, debugging and writing code, investigating and understanding customer issues, and finding creative solutions. The job overview highlights the importance of customer success and the need for excellent debugging skills and experience in technical support.
- Degree in Computer science or related field. Studies related to distributed systems, peer-to-peer networks, operating systems, computer networking, robotics preferred.
- Excellent debugging skills in a wide variety of technologies, networking protocols, operating systems, and programming languages. Experience writing and debugging code in C, C++ and/or Java.
- Experience in technical support of SDKs or professional engineering services.
- Exceptional team player who works well in both collaborative environments as well as independently in a deadline-driven environment. Ability to work successfully in a highly distributed team, including our headquarters in the USA.
- Ability to learn quickly and be effective in a large variety of technologies.
- Intellectually curious with a desire and ability to master new technologies.
- Excellent English written communication skills, with the drive and desire to improve English verbal communication skills.
- Proficient Chinese verbal communication skills. Japanese communication skills (both verbal and written) are a bonus.
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote working + Home Office Stipend to cover the costs of working from home
- 20 days of paid time off (on top of public holidays) + "Real Vacation Bonus," an additional bonus for taking more than 1-week of uninterrupted vacation
- Medical/Health benefits
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance + other prizes and awards
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Tools provided for success
- Certified as a Great Place to Work for four consecutive years
- Core values of excellence, teamwork, and reaching your potential
- Emphasis on enjoying the journey and having fun at work
- "Working as One" culture and focus on team interaction
- Team trips, team-building activities, and events to foster connection
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.