This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Staff Product Designer at Panther Labs, you will be responsible for owning the solution space of new features and leading cross-functional design efforts and strategy. You will collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and users to create user-centered design solutions and validate design decisions through user research and testing. Additionally, you will be involved in creating user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, and visually appealing UI that aligns with the company's design system. Your role will contribute to the development of design systems and style guides to ensure consistency and scalability.
- Minimum 6 years of product design experience in the tech industry, ideally 1-2 years in the security industry.
- Expert knowledge of an end-to-end product design process, from user research to final mocks.
- Strong aesthetic design and product design work.
- Ability to craft elegant designs that create delightful experiences for technical end users.
- You are a systems thinker, always looking for ways to improve the user experience and interactions.
- Proficient experience in product design tools, such as Figma.
- An excellent sense of product strategy and how it relates to the user experience and business needs.
- A commitment to collaboration, having worked closely with product, engineering, and security teams.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and A/B testing to validate design decisions and find opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
- Understand user needs and translate them into user-centered design solutions.
- Create user-flows, detailed product wireframes, prototypes & beautiful visual UI that adheres to our design system.
- Create and influence design systems and style guides to ensure consistency and scalability.
- Work closely with developers to ensure the design is implemented accurately and according to specifications.
- Contribute to and use our design system to create full-fidelity mocks.
- Collaborate closely with peers via design critiques and provide regular feedback.
- Cash compensation range: 165,000-200,000 USD Annually
- Unlimited PTO policy, with a minimum requirement of 15 days off per year, observing major US holidays, as well as an end of the year break
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person, and in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)