This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Classy is seeking a Senior Solutions Engineer to join their team. In this role, the candidate will serve as a product expert and technical point of contact for Classy's largest and most strategic pre and post sales opportunities. They will collaborate with sales counterparts, provide technical expertise to address customer challenges, and contribute to the development and improvement of Classy's products and services. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about product and technology, loves presenting and telling stories, and has strong problem-solving skills.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Classy's platform, features, and capabilities.
- Effectively translate customer needs into innovative solutions using the Classy platform.
- Partner with Account Executives and Account Managers to support pre and post-sales activities.
- Engage in customer meetings, understand their requirements, and provide technical expertise to address their challenges.
- Collaborate on proposals, RFIs, and RFPs to ensure technical aspects are accurately addressed.
- Conduct engaging and impactful presentations and demos to prospects and customers.
- Customize demonstrations to showcase the platform's features and benefits, effectively addressing customer requirements.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the product team, facilitating effective communication and feedback.
- Provide valuable insights to craft the product roadmap, advise on feature enhancements, and drive continuous improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends and standard methodologies in the solutions engineering space.
- Share knowledge and insights with the team to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of SaaS platforms.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams and forming relationships with customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a strategic approach.
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed to meet with clients or attend industry events.
- Experience in the nonprofit or fundraising industry (preferred).
- Knowledge of fundraising platforms, CRM systems, marketing analytics, and e-commerce technologies (preferred).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in solutions engineering, sales engineering, or a related technical field
- Strong technical skills and understanding of SaaS platforms
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional team and forming relationships with customers
- Strong problem-solving skills and a strategic approach
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed to meet with clients or attend industry events
- Experience in the nonprofit or fundraising industry (preferred)
- Knowledge of fundraising platforms, CRM systems, marketing analytics, and e-commerce technologies (preferred)
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a sustainable world for all.
- Dedication to Diversity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.