Sr. Program Manager, Inventory Control / Quality Assurance (ICQA)
August 17, 2023
This job is closed
About the position
As an ICQA Senior Program Manager at Hims & Hers Health, Inc., you will play a crucial role in developing and executing the strategic roadmap for ICQA (Inventory Control and Quality Assurance). Your responsibilities will include driving process improvements, enhancing efficiency and accuracy, and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, implement best practices, and leverage data-driven insights to optimize the supply chain, manage inventory, and uphold quality standards. Additionally, you will lead a team, foster a collaborative work environment, and provide executive reporting on performance metrics and strategic initiatives.
- BA/BS Degree plus 10+ years relevant background in the e-commerce logistics industry
- Distribution/Fulfillment experience in Pharmacy / RX inventory management
- Previous Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Management experience
- Demonstrated success in driving process improvements, operational excellence, and quality enhancement.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and advanced technology solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate across all organizational levels.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Google Application and Excel spreadsheet experience
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP) is a plus
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats