This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Operations Analyst role at Hims & Hers Health, Inc. is responsible for understanding and improving the day-to-day operations and business performance of the Telemedicine Team. This includes gathering and interpreting data to identify trends and patterns, developing data-driven strategies to optimize results, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to address issues and opportunities. The Operations Analyst will also present complex data findings and recommendations to leadership and stakeholders, while providing expert support to enhance the provider experience. This role requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in operations and/or analytics, preferably in a high-growth direct-to-consumer (DTC) company.
- Consistently lead complex data analyses, uncovering trends and patterns to provide valuable insights into the 'why' behind these trends.
- Develop data-driven strategies and recommendations to shift trends and improve overall business performance.
- Monitor business performance on a daily basis to identify and mitigate issues/opportunities highlighted in the data.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Customer Support, and Medical Affairs teams to address identified issues and opportunities.
- Present complex data findings, trends, and actionable recommendations to Telemedicine leadership and stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with providers and internal teams to offer expert support, resolve complex technical issues, and drive improvements to enhance the provider experience.
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive team environment, exemplifying a low-ego, high-humility, and partnership-oriented approach.
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
This is some text inside of a div block.