This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Own the full engineering lifecycle of important capabilities within the Databook platform, including designing, prototyping, building, and maintaining scalable and performant distributed systems.
- Maintain and improve features and systems across the full stack of the Databook platform, diving into the architecture to diagnose issues and find improvements.
- Engage with colleagues across the organization to understand requirements and ensure that our technology meets those requirements in practice.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, being available during off-hours to respond to urgent outages or incidents with our software and platforms.
- 5 plus years experience as a Software Engineer at a fast paced B2B startup
- Previous experience working across different time zones
- Ability to work independently
- 3+ years of hands-on professional experience developing backend systems, services and practical APIs
- Solid experience interfacing and integrating with all kinds of SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis) databases
- 3+ years of experience in front-end web development of large scale applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience working with monitoring and observability solutions like Datadog or Grafana to help surface and diagnose issues in running software
- Experience building reusable components
- Highly fluent in both spoken and written English language
- Experience in large scale distributed system designs including best practices around gRPC, event based architectures and micro-services
- Experience with or interest in Machine Learning, and more specifically in NLP/NLG
- Expertise in implementing CRM integration with Salesforce (Apex, LWC) or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Applications (.net, C#)
- Self-motivated with great organizational skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Medical insurance coverage
- 5 weeks leave plus public holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- Annual learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.