This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Owning the full engineering lifecycle of important capabilities within the Databook platform, including designing, prototyping, building and maintaining scalable and performant distributed systems.
- Collaborating with machine learning teams to incorporate ML assets into the core platform and with front-end teams to deliver powerful abstractions to client platforms.
- Engaging with colleagues across the organization to understand requirements and ensure that technology meets those requirements in practice.
- Hiring new engineers and mentoring other engineers in the team.
- Developing backend systems, services, and practical APIs with 5+ years of hands-on professional experience.
- Experience interfacing and integrating with SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis) databases.
- 5+ years of hands-on professional experience developing backend systems, services, and practical APIs
- Solid experience interfacing and integrating with all kinds of SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis) databases
- Experience in large scale distributed systems is preferred
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision care contributions
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks vacation plus holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- $500 learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- Budget for home office equipment
- Remote work option for candidates in specific states
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.