This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that it is a Senior Frontend Engineer position at Databook, a world's first AI-powered enterprise customer intelligence platform. The role involves improving the overall customer experience and requires a solutions-oriented mindset, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems. The responsibilities include leading the implementation of new UX initiatives.
- Lead implementation of new UX initiatives to support the architecture decision and vision.
- Ensure coding standards and architecture guidelines are respected and web applications meet scalability requirements.
- Research, experiment with various technologies, and provide recommendations.
- Advocate for improvements to product experience, quality, security, and performance.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development of large scale applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Experience building reusable components
- Self-motivated with great organizational skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision care contributions
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks vacation plus holidays
- Employee referral bonus program
- $500 learning stipend to spend on books, courses or other training materials that help you develop skills relevant to your role or professional development
- Complimentary subscription to Masterclass
- Budget for home office equipment
- Remote work option for candidates in specific states
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.