This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior Engineer at Forge in Germany, you will join a passionate and innovative team focused on driving liquidity and growth in the private market. With at least 5 years of experience delivering scalable and secure software solutions, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and maintain cloud native distributed web applications. Collaborating with a diverse team, you will contribute to the development of data-driven web applications and services using technologies such as React, Dotnet C#, and Node.js/Typescript. Your role will be crucial in shaping and defining the European private market ecosystem as Forge expands its presence in Europe.
- Design, implement and maintain cloud native distributed web applications.
- Design, implement, and maintain data-driven web applications and services with .NET, RDBMS, and SPA web frameworks.
- Leverage expertise in object-oriented development to produce designs and code solutions.
- Provide object model and data analysis and participate in solution design activities.
- Build backend services, APIs, and web-based user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, innovative software solutions.
- Ensure scalability, security, and ease of maintenance in software solutions.
- Thrive in team settings and focus on delivering value.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Contribute to the growth and success of Forge's expansion to Europe.
- At least 5 years of experience delivering innovative software solutions
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud native distributed web applications
- Proficiency in React, Dotnet C#, and Node.js/Typescript
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development and ability to produce designs and code solutions
- Experience in building backend services, APIs, and web-based user interfaces
- Familiarity with RDBMS and SPA web frameworks
- Ability to work in a team setting and focus on delivering value
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Guaranteed accelerated learning curve and opportunity to make an impact
- Competitive salary and additional perks
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Culture of empowerment, trust, and constructive feedback
- Flexible and remote working culture
- 30 vacation days per year
- Latest hardware
- Equal opportunity employer that values diversity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.