This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Lead Engineer at Forge in Germany, you will play a crucial role in driving innovation and scalability in the private market. Working alongside a diverse team of entrepreneurs with backgrounds in engineering, venture capital, law, and investment banking, you will have the opportunity to shape and define the European private market ecosystem. Your main focus will be on building scalable solutions that promote liquidity and growth in the private market. With a passion for innovation and a deep understanding of technology, you will contribute to Forge's mission of empowering individuals and institutions to participate in the global private market.
- At least 7 years of experience delivering innovative software solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience in React, Dotnet C#, Node.js/Typescript
- Ability to collaborate with product, design, information security, and business teams
- Proficiency in agile development processes
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud native distributed web applications and data-driven web applications
- Knowledge of .NET, RDBMS, and SPA web frameworks
- Ability to build backend services, APIs, and web-based user interfaces
- Strong focus on delivering value and meeting business requirements
- Guaranteed accelerated learning curve and opportunity to make an impact
- Competitive salary and additional perks
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Culture of empowerment, trust, and constructive feedback
- Flexible and remote working culture
- 30 vacation days per year
- Latest hardware
- Equal opportunity employer that values diversity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.