This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring a software engineer to join our team and contribute to the development of our product. As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and enhancing key backend features. This role offers the opportunity to take ownership of important parts of our product and have a direct impact on its architecture. You will collaborate with customers, design, and business teams to define the product and help achieve our goals. Additionally, you will play a role in driving decisions beyond engineering, such as product roadmap and go-to-market strategy. This position offers a great opportunity to learn and contribute to turning a product into a successful business.
- Help define lasting processes and own important parts of the product
- Improve existing products and create new ones to provide value for customers
- Create team-wide systems from the ground up and have an impact on best practices and engineering team's processes and culture
- Build things that people love and interact with users to gather feedback and troubleshoot issues
- Work with product designer, product manager, and business team to scope and execute large projects
- Be part of a dynamic engineering team and company culture that values collaboration, transparency, and autonomy
- 4+ years software engineering experience
- Excitement to tackle hard technical problems: scaling infrastructure, data engineering as a service, opening PRs in open source
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunch stipend
- One Medical membership
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive salary range from $170k to $210k dependent on years of experience and skill level
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.