This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring a senior software engineer to join our team and play a pivotal role in leading product and engineering decisions. As a key member of our company, you will have ownership over large parts of the product architecture and will collaborate directly with customers and design teams to define the product. In addition to your engineering responsibilities, you will also contribute to driving decisions outside of engineering, such as defining the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy. This is a great opportunity to learn and contribute to turning a product into a successful business.
- Help define lasting processes and own important parts of the product
- Improve existing products and create new ones to provide value for customers
- Create team-wide systems from the ground up and have an impact on best practices and engineering team processes and culture
- Build products that people love and interact with users to gather feedback and troubleshoot issues
- Work closely with product designer, product manager, and business team to scope and execute large projects
- Be part of a collaborative and transparent engineering team and company culture
- Have 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Have experience with end-to-end web development
- Be excited to tackle hard technical problems in various areas such as frontend performance, scaling infrastructure, and data engineering
- 4+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with end-to-end web development
- Excitement to tackle hard technical problems: frontend performance, home-grown charting libraries, scaling infrastructure, data engineering as a service, opening PRs in open source lib
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunch stipend
- One Medical membership
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive salary range from $170k to $210k dependent on years of experience and skill level
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.