This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer for our Processing team at Lithic. As a remote-first company with a distributed team, you have the flexibility to work remotely or in-person at our New York office. With our recent Series C funding, we are focused on scaling and you will play a key role in leading our next phase of growth. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring high reliability and correctness for Lithic's transaction gateways, developing new features, and delivering reliable, secure, and scalable code. You will also have the opportunity to improve systems and processes while becoming an expert in the card payments space.
- Ensure high reliability and correctness for Lithic's transaction gateways
- Develop new features to better serve Lithic customers
- Ensure that the team is delivering reliable, secure, and scalable code with minimal tech debt
- Own initiatives from planning to launch, keeping stakeholders informed and aligned along the way
- Lead efforts to improve systems and processes both within the team
- Strong experience in software engineering, specifically in backend development
- Proficiency in Java and Python programming languages
- Knowledge and expertise in card payments space
- Ability to ensure high reliability and correctness for transaction gateways
- Experience in developing new features to enhance customer experience
- Familiarity with delivering reliable, secure, and scalable code with minimal technical debt
- Proven ability to lead initiatives from planning to launch, while keeping stakeholders informed and aligned
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to improve systems and processes
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.