This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The QA Analyst role at Bloomerang is crucial in maintaining and measuring quality standards. They will actively contribute to enhancing existing tools and methods while identifying flaws. The QA Analyst will collaborate with teams during the discovery phase, create and maintain test plans, define acceptance criteria, and execute planned testing activities. Strong communication and problem-solving skills, experience with third-party integrations and API testing, and familiarity with agile development are essential for success in this role. Additional desired qualifications include mobile testing experience, test automation skills, and a background in the non-profit sector.
- Champion quality to team members by educating them on strategy and framework
- Collaborate with teams during discovery phases to perform early stage quality tasks
- Create and maintain test plans based on prior test analysis
- Collaborate with product team to define acceptance criteria and refinement
- Provide estimates on refined efforts of work
- Collaborate with QA Leadership during test review practices
- Oversee and execute planned testing activities
- Coordinate closely with test engineers to help grow automated regression suite
- Report on bug findings and defects
- Review reported bugs with the product team to assess impact on customer experience
- Understand the fundamentals of the team's domain and its contribution to overall business strategy
- Track and report testing status using established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned products
- Coordinate with QA leadership to ensure emphasis on quality within release practices
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a strong problem solver with excellent prioritization skills
- Have experience with testing third party integrations
- Have active involvement throughout development/testing life cycles
- Have experience with Postman or comparable API testing tools
- Have experience as a quality team member on a scrum team
- Have mobile testing experience; skilled with mobile troubleshooting and debugging techniques on Android and iOS platforms (preferred)
- Have experience developing test automation (preferred)
- Have high-energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that's contagious (preferred)
- Have application development experience with Microsoft technologies such as .NET (preferred)
- Have experience working in a high-growth, late-stage technology startup company (preferred)
- Have proven collaborative team player skills across multiple functions and geographies (preferred)
- Have experience with the non-profit sector (preferred)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Experience with testing third-party integrations
- Active involvement throughout development/testing life cycles
- Experience with Postman or comparable API testing tools
- Experience as a quality team member on a scrum team
- Mobile testing experience; skilled with mobile troubleshooting and debugging techniques on Android and iOS platforms
- Experience developing test automation
- High-energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that’s contagious
- Application development experience with Microsoft technologies such as .NET
- Experience working in a high-growth, late-stage technology startup company
- Proven collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies
- Experience with the non-profit sector
- Health + Wellness: Access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
- Time Off: Competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer days, 12 paid holidays, and paid parental leave.
- 401k: 401k match to help invest in your future.
- Equipment: Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
- Compensation: Salary range of $88,500 - $119,500, with potential for a discretionary bonus.
- Location: Permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees in Indianapolis, IN can work from company headquarters. No Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance provided.
- Accommodations: Applicants requiring accommodations can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Bloomerang considers individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.