Senior Product Manager - Partner Enablement (f/m/d)
August 21, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a talented and visionary Senior Product Manager to spearhead our system integration onboarding, education, and tooling initiatives. The role involves developing a compelling ecosystem strategy, streamlining onboarding processes, and leading the development of robust tooling and resources. Collaboration with integration partners, consultancies, and stakeholders is essential to gather feedback and insights for ecosystem enhancement. The ideal candidate will have strong product management experience in an agile development environment, with technical fluency and familiarity building platform systems.
- Develop a compelling ecosystem strategy, empowering integration partners to build custom solutions on NewStore's platform for an extraordinary shopping experience.
- Streamline system integration onboarding processes to ensure smooth and efficient retailer onboarding.
- Lead the development of robust tooling and resources to maximize the effective utilization of NewStore's capabilities.
- Collaborate with integration partners, consultancies, and stakeholders to gather feedback and insights for ecosystem enhancement.
- Stay updated with industry trends to drive continuous innovation and adaptation of the ecosystem strategy.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align on product priorities, roadmaps, and execution plans.
- Define KPIs and metrics to track ecosystem performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Act as a thought leader, representing NewStore at industry events and conferences.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure their success in the market with NewStore solutions.
- Provide support and assistance to NewStore team members in understanding and utilizing the platform's capabilities.
- Enhance knowledge of customer usage by answering questions, researching issues, and working directly with customers to ensure the solution meets their needs.
- Strong Product Management experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Experience applying agile and lean principles
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to lead through influence in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and refining user stories skills
- Research skills to understand and explain user problems
- Platform or technical product management experience in an agile development environment
- Experience with eCommerce, SaaS, or Enterprise applications
- Experience in building platform systems or driving large cross-functional projects
- Technical fluency and familiarity with building technology solutions
- Generous PTO policy
- Personal development budget
- Supportive environment for learning and career growth
- Option to work remotely
- "Life-friendly" working hours
- Employee stock options
- Quarterly bonus based on company goals