This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in India. This role will focus on building products, platforms, and tools that enable effective and quality energy data delivery to customers in a faster, secure, and reliable manner. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the product roadmap, leading product initiatives from conception to launch, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of their product. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail-oriented, and empathetic collaborator who can drive iterative product development and coordinate cross-department initiatives.
- Create and own the product roadmap for building and scaling Arcadia's cleantech products
- Define, prioritize, and build product initiatives and features to improve the customer experience and reliability of data delivery systems and applications
- Champion the needs of Arcadia's customers and employees
- Build product experiences for multiple personas and partners, including residential and commercial customers, support and operations teams, and go-to-market teams
- Write clear product requirements that can be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Design, and Data Science teams to deliver products on time
- Uncover insights from analytics, user research, and use cases from cross-functional partners
- Constantly monitor and update stakeholders and leadership team on the progress of initiatives
- Balance long-term bets with short-term improvements, optimizing for speed of learning and time to impact
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or business management from reputed universities
- 8+ years of overall experience in software product management in SaaS or data/platform product companies and at least 6+ years of direct & hands-on PM experience
- Experience building B2B or B2C software products, ideally with notable technical complexity
- Experience working with globally distributed teams in multiple timezone environments
- Strong expertise with internal tools and systems in a medium
- "Remote first" working model
- Flexible Leave Policy
- 15 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- Annual budget to use on conferences, books, classes, workshops or anything that contributes to professional development