This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior Data Governance Engineer at Arcadia, you will be responsible for maintaining the enterprise-wide data governance framework and improving data quality and protection of sensitive data. Collaborating with the Data team and other teams across the company, you will ensure the smooth flow and availability of high-quality data for analysis and reporting purposes. Your expertise will be crucial in optimizing data workflows, ensuring data integrity, and scaling the data infrastructure to support the company's growth. This role offers an exceptional opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, influence the development of a world-class data ecosystem, and be part of a fast-paced, high-morale team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for data quality, data security, data privacy, standardization, data dictionary, meta data management, and business glossary needs
- Define data quality standards, business rules, and exception feedback loops to ensure data compliance with defined quality requirements
- Own the Enterprise Data Catalog and continuously improve coverage, compliance, and usage of the tool
- Monitor data quality trends for key data assets and devise plans to improve data quality
- Create detailed documentation of functional, system, user, and reporting requirements, including Use Cases, Logical Models, Process Flow Diagrams, Report Specifications, and Data Mapping & Flow Diagrams
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and trends in data governance and recommend their adoption as appropriate
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with at least two of the following: data quality, meta data management, master data management, data modeling, process design, and Data Governance
- High proficiency in SQL and knowledge of features such as window functions, CTEs, and complex joins
- Familiarity with data classification techniques and frameworks
- Strong understanding of database management and design, including experience with Snowflake or an equivalent platform
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with at least two of the following: data quality, meta data management, master data management, data modeling, process design and Data Governance
- High proficiency in SQL and knowledge of features such as window functions, CTEs and complex joins.
- Familiar with data classification techniques and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of database management and design, including experience with Snowflake or an equivalent platform.
- Competitive compensation based on market standards
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible leave policy
- Office located in the heart of the city
- Medical insurance for 1+5 family members
- Quarterly team engagement activities and rewards & recognitions
- L&D programs for professional growth