This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Vidyard is seeking a Senior Mobile Application Developer to join their Development team. This remote role is open to candidates in the United States or Canada. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Senior Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for improving and influencing the future state of Vidyard's mobile application. They will work closely with other developers, product managers, and designers to make recommendations and release updated mobile applications on both Android and iOS operating systems. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of experience in developing iOS and Android applications in React Native, as well as a history of success in delivering mobile initiatives in an agile environment.
- Quickly evaluate and take ownership of Vidyard's existing mobile solution.
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain Vidyard's mobile applications.
- Own mobile quality assurance and the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot system challenges.
- Consider and highlight areas for improvement of the mobile application.
- Work independently and collaboratively with Product Managers and Designers to make recommendations regarding the current and future state of the mobile application.
- Release updated mobile applications on both Android and iOS operating systems in order to ensure users have a consistent and error-free experience.
- Maintain mobile applications as frameworks and/or requirements change in the future.
- Over 5 years of experience and expertise in developing iOS and Android applications in React Native
- Previous experience owning Mobile quality assurance and the full mobile development lifecycle
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A history of success delivering on mobile initiatives in an agile, iterative environment
- Past experience working at a SaaS Product Led Growth company
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to drive improvements to our standards of quality, reliability, and performance
- Lean thinking and an experimental, metrics-driven mindset
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and an understanding that action is sometimes the best path to discovery
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.