This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to work closely with the product and design teams to develop and implement features for Vim's product suite. This includes designing the system architecture, creating applications to improve the patients' and providers' experience, and developing SDK and APIs used by healthcare payers. The role also involves building and managing a highly scalable, microservice-oriented environment and mentoring other engineers to improve their software technical skills.
- Work closely with the product and design teams to develop, define, and implement features for Vim's product suite.
- Play an integral role in designing Vim’s system architecture and deliver end-to-end features.
- Create internal and customer-facing applications that improve the patients’ and providers’ experience.
- Develop Vim's SDK and APIs used by healthcare payers.
- Build and manage a highly scalable, microservice-oriented environment.
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers.
- Write, test, and deploy code into production.
- Establish software development methods for the team that are consistent throughout Vim.
- Mentor other engineers to help them improve their software technical skills and development methods.
- Experience in developing features for software products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of system architecture
- Ability to create applications that enhance the user experience for patients and providers
- Proficiency in developing SDKs and APIs for healthcare payers
- Experience in building and managing scalable, microservice-oriented environments
- Strong coding skills and ability to write, test, and deploy code into production
- Familiarity with the full DevOps lifecycle
- Ability to establish consistent software development methods for the team
- Mentoring skills to help improve the technical skills and development methods of other engineers
- Ownership of code
- Opportunity to write, test, and deploy code into production
- Understanding of full DevOps lifecycle
- Mentorship opportunities
- Development of software technical skills
- Development of software development methods
- Opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated engineering team
- Opportunity to work on complex problems and find workable solutions
- Cross-functional work environment
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Nice to have: Experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift, and RDS)
- Nice to have: Experience with Jenkins
- Nice to have: Experience in building enterprise tools
- Nice to have: Experience working for a consumer Internet company
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.