This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Webflow is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their Activation team. The role involves building engineering projects that impact new user onboarding, in-product education, lifecycle campaigns, and experimentation. The Senior Software Engineer will have a mix of frontend and backend development skills, strong systems and product thinking, and experience owning projects end to end. The role requires technical skills to drive business growth and involves understanding customer behaviors and launching tests in collaboration with cross-functional partners.
- Write performant and accessible UI components (React) that optimize for growth metrics like signups, activations, and user engagement across all product areas of Webflow.
- Work autonomously on growth experiments with a clear target on outcome.
- Develop a deep understanding of our architecture and codebase while also learning about our product and the customers that use it.
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests (Mocha, Jest, Cypress).
- Share growth insights and mentor other engineers on best practices in growth engineering, data-driven decision-making, and experimentation techniques.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business model, growth metrics, and the personas of the customers that use our product.
- Feel comfortable working across the stack from React components with node based backend with a focus on frontend engineer.
- Have 5+ years of experience in scalable, multi-tenant environments that drive rich front-end experiences.
- Have experience on a Growth team is a major plus but not essential.
- Have excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have worked on complex issues where the analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of the company and existing architecture.
- Can debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Take pride in taking ownership and driving projects to business impact.
- Have proven experience building complex web systems.
- Are comfortable working in an agile, safe-to-fail environment.
- 5+ years of experience in scalable, multi-tenant environments that drive rich front-end experiences
- Experience on a Growth team is a major plus but not essential
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience building complex web systems
- Comfortable working in an agile, safe-to-fail environment
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents
- Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection
- Voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers
- Additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents
- Access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with a mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work
- Annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.