This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is suited for an experienced engineer who is passionate about delivering best-in-class services to customers while collaborating with peers to grow the platform. The ideal candidate should have strong programming skills, expertise in managing AWS and/or GCP infrastructure with infrastructure-as-code, and experience designing and implementing build and CI/CD systems. They should also have a strong understanding of container and orchestration technology and be able to troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Create and manage cloud compute infrastructure, pipelines, and supporting toolsets.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for application build, container deployment, and infrastructure updates.
- Advocate best practices across the organization, specifically in infrastructure-as-code.
- Continuously assess DevOps practices and develop improvements.
- Contribute as subject matter expert in container technologies, networking, and build tooling.
- Coordinate and lead code reviews with peers.
- Guide junior and mid-level engineers through paring sessions and code/incident reviews.
- Be a part of the standard developer on call rotation.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience supporting a high traffic, 24/7 SaaS product
- Experience designing and implementing build and CI/CD systems and workflows
- Expert level knowledge of managing AWS and/or GCP infrastructure with IaC
- Strong programming skills in Java, Python, Typescript, or any other high level programming languages
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills across the stack to identify and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Strong understanding of container and orchestration technology
- 4-day workweek
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Pension matched up to 8%
- 'Day one' access to great health, dental and optical insurance scheme
- 20 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (12 weeks full-pay for mums & dads, plus 12 weeks half-pay for mums)
- Regular paid social events organized by our social committee
- Mental wellbeing resources
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.