This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Analyst, Growth Strategy role at Campminder is a highly strategic and data-driven position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and sharing important results to inform strategic growth opportunities. They will work closely with key stakeholders to develop and iterate on the company's 5-year strategic plan, conducting research and analysis to identify growth opportunities, evaluating market opportunities, and prioritizing strategic growth efforts. This role offers upward mobility and the potential to move into managerial and leadership opportunities. The candidate should have a strong background in strategy consulting and operational experience in similar analytical and strategic roles.
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of the market, competitive landscape, and emerging trends to identify growth opportunities and inform strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with business leaders and cross-functional teams to understand priorities and develop initiatives that drive our growth strategy.
- Lead or support the development of comprehensive business cases, financial models, and performance metrics for evaluating investments, partnerships, and growth opportunities.
- Refine and develop business strategies, including market entry/expansion, product positioning, pricing, and customer segmentation.
- Prepare high-quality presentations and reports to communicate strategies, findings, and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Identify additional market segments and assess competitors, conducting SWOT analysis to inform strategic decisions.
- Identify potential M&A opportunities for the company.
- Identify, refine and prioritize opportunities that leverage Campminder’s unique market positioning and that could yield $10M+ in revenue growth over a 2-3 year period.
- Assess market opportunities for Gazebo, our group rental and event management solution, by identifying the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and evaluating product suitability.
- Collaborate with the Product team to prototype and validate revenue-generating concepts with customers.
- Work directly with customers and Campminder’s Operations team to understand customer pain points to identify areas of mutual opportunity.
- Establish strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, collaborating effectively to drive strategic initiatives.
- Embody and promote Campminder's core values: Be Admirable, Put Team First, Own It, Find a Better Way, Give Joy, and Wonder.
- MBA or equivalent experience in a directly related role
- 2+ years as a high performing associate at a management consulting firm, with at least five analyses of strategic opportunities
- 2+ years of operational, hands-on, relevant work experience, ideally with a SaaS or tech company
- Demonstrated ability to assess market opportunities, develop financial models, and create strategic growth plans
- Strong understanding of software solutions and their value proposition
- Wide selection of medical, dental, and vision coverage options (the company's contribution covers 100% of at least one option for each), with $500 HSA match for HSA-compatible plans
- Ability to choose where you work - remotely, in the office, or a mix!
- A variety of resources to support mental health and emotional well-being
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents, including via adoption, surrogacy, and foster care
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Trust-Based (flexible) PTO (and yes, we use it!)
- $600/year wellness allowance