This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
dv01 is seeking a Project Manager to oversee all stages of project implementation and expansion for their client-facing platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time, as well as improving the functionality, reliability, and quality assurance of the front-end application. They will need to connect complex workflows and engage key stakeholders across business, technology, and product to ensure smooth execution. Additionally, the Project Manager will establish quality standards, define a QA plan, and monitor adherence to quality in day-to-day execution. A passion for project management, experience in launching projects, and familiarity with data products and technology are desired qualifications.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a project post ideation with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- Manage the implementation and expansion of the client-facing platform, including scoping, planning, coordinating, and driving projects through successful completion.
- Connect the dots of complex workflows in a fast-paced environment by engaging key stakeholders across business, technology, and product.
- Ensure the quality of project deliverables by establishing quality standards, defining a QA plan, and monitoring adherence to quality in day-to-day execution.
- Have a passion for and work experience in project management, successfully managing the launch of projects from end to end while adhering to deadlines, scope, and quality requirements.
- Have experience working with data products and the underlying tools utilized for access and manipulation.
- Be comfortable with technology and finance, with the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Have a working knowledge of project management tools, preferably Jira, and at least 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
- Possess business acumen and the ability to analyze team processes, identify bottlenecks, and develop plans to circumvent them.
- Be an effective communicator and self-motivated leader, able to communicate effectively with engineers and high-level business stakeholders.
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Unlimited PTO
- In-House Personal & Performance Development Coach
- $1,000 Learning & Development Fund
- Remote-First Environment
- Health Care and Financial Planning
- Free Equinox Membership or $1,650 Annual Fitness Fund
- New Family Bonding (12 weeks off 100% paid leave for primary caregivers, 3 weeks for secondary caregivers)