This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
If you want to be part of a united team where everyone is empowered and trusted to make an impact, then Magic Leap could be the place for you. At Magic Leap, you will have the freedom to explore innovative solutions and use your talents to solve real-world problems. Working alongside industry experts, you can grow your skills and play a part in amplifying human potential at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds. Together, we can reimagine the world of work and make the impossible, possible.
- Develop, implement and manage the product safety program for Magic Leap products.
- Champion Design for Safety initiatives across the company.
- Oversee the risk management process at Magic Leap to ensure completeness and appropriate risk tools are used during design/development/manufacturing and post-market.
- Work across all departments to ensure that risk documents and safety checklists are maintained and updated as new risks are identified.
- Work with Quality and Compliance on product safety escalations during new product development and ongoing production.
- Manage cross-functional teams to resolve product safety issues.
- Support or lead additional safety testing that may be required outside of compliance or reliability testing.
- Develop and communicate safety overviews and updates to executives, and cross-functional teams.
- Prioritize and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant and hands-on product safety and compliance experience working in the high tech field.
- Consumer electronics new product development experience is required.
- Technical experience with one or more of the following areas (battery, laser, Infrared LEDs)
- Experience in leading safety and compliance programs.
- Competitive salary range ($140,000-$196,000)
- Discretionary bonus
- Fully comprehensive benefits package
- Confidentiality of information according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.