This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Part Time Outside Sales Representative position is to educate healthcare staff about the company's product while building value with decision makers. The representative will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with healthcare providers, managing multiple accounts, and organizing a territory of leads to provide maximum value. The role requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently to drive revenue. Previous sales experience and reliable transportation are preferred qualifications. Comprehensive onboarding and ongoing sales training will be provided.
- Educate healthcare staff about the product while building value with decision makers
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare providers, serving as account manager
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously and accurately work through the pipeline
- Organize a territory of leads to provide maximum value
- Work 18-25 hours weekly
- Proven sales track record in a performance-based role
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Motivated, friendly, and outgoing
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently to manage accounts and drive revenue
- Healthcare sales experience is preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation and smartphone required
- Comprehensive onboarding and ongoing sales training offered
- 1099 Commission Only based compensation
- Unlimited earning potential
- Monthly bonus programs
- Annual incentive trip
This is some text inside of a div block.